Monday, September 11, 2006

Hector Lives On

So im avoiding my reading that I should do before classes tomorrow.
Just letting you know though, despite being sicker than a dog could ever be, im so happy that my day turned out to be a great one. I can't quite comprehend that I went to school today AND did everything that I did.
Don't you love that feeling you get after you clean someone else's room? Well I do. haha.
So many people have asked me what I am doing friday. ahhaha
i have these options:
-Find a party to go to with Maria
-Go to West High's First football game
-Go see The Last Kiss and Hollywoodland with Jodi and Shelley
-respond to the random text I got this morning.

so despite the runny nose, i think max is coming to visit me tonight to watch some more comedy tour. im happy about that. he always makes me feel better. hugs=good stuff.

well I'm glad I got to try out this new blogspace and I hope I keep it up.
love you cupcake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it. freakin hector that's all i have to say. we REALLY HAVE TO plan a day to venice. PLEASE. i'm dying. but i can't wait for our near future plans togethaaa. they gonna be fun.