Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Strawberry Yogurt O's

So right now, I am avoiding reading for Cultural Anthropology. I love being in that class for all the lectures, but the reading is interesting only half of the time. Ugh, Someone has been eating my Strawberry Yogurt O's From Trader Joes. They were so good and I never got to try them with milk. =[ I'm too lazy to go buy another box because if i'm going that direction, I might as well just go to school to save gas. Sad story of my life.

I really want to find out where I can get a job application for Red because a job there is sounding pretty good right now. I think I would have a great time. =] and I would get the first peak at everything new that arrives there. Im pretty sure im their most loyal customer who has been shopping there since they opened the damn place and religiously buy something almost every month. Goodness. hahaha. sorry. Im just really wanting an income because when i see my first 150 disappear from my account, it scares me that it isnt refilling itself.

I have a paper to write today. It has to be less than 2 pages so thats a definite relief. I have another paper due Monday, I would like to get it done by Thursday so i can have my teacher look at it and kindof make some corrections...but what they hay. Whatever happens, happens. My head is currently clogged with mucus and ummmm other brainey things and I am really not liking this.

No comments: