Friday, May 23, 2008

six flags stole my phone

so today i went to six flags with my great friend Caley.
and we went on Tatsu, the best ride ever.
AND ON THAT SUPER AWESOME SWEET LOOP, MY PHONE SLIPPED OUT OF MY POCKET AND SKYROCKETED OUT INTO THE OBLIVION. yea.
so now i have no phone
so there's really no way for anyone to get a hold of me.
myspace me?

but then that wasn't the end of the day.
we went on a few more rides, i purchased a pass so i can go back whenever :)
but six flags seriously stole my phone
gay.

anyhoo. so we drove down topanga canyon blvd. and drove all the way from the 188 fwy to malibu beach through the valley and the santa monica mountains.

there was a unfortunate event that occurred in the mountains though, because i was following this old couple through the windy roads and there was this pair of birds who were flying around and chasing each other into the street and one of them got stuck under the wheel of the car in front of me and i watched the bird die. i cried.
it sucked. RIP DODGER.

and then we drove over to my favorite secluded hike and chilled on the cliffs at point dume.
and then we were greeted at my house with tacos.
mmmm

now im off to watch Darjeeling Limited.
with no phone.
and no texting
and no phone calls.
how sad.
and unfortunate.

<3A.
"fly pelicans, fly!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post something new!