Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Enchanted Cafe


I'm sitting in an amazingly enchanting coffee shop a few blocks inland from the ocean in Huntington Beach. I've been here for an hour and a half browsing the web, editing recent photography, sipping my latte and munching on my jalapeno bagel that is now burning my stomach. 

This little 3-year-old boy just walked in with his lime green sippy cup in hand. His parents are bribing him with melting skittles to be friendly to the barista just to say hello. This family just gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, maybe its indicating something that I want to have for myself. I feel all giddy and i want to run around on the sand now. Just witnessing this whole moment just made my day ten times better and its only just begun. 

I hope the rest of my day stays in par with this moment.

love always. 
A.


No comments: