Tuesday, April 07, 2009

reflection on old entry

[Do you ever get the feeling that you weren't cut out for school and your life is just this big gigantic social fiesta? Well, that's how i feel. Big ass fiesta. I just think while im sitting in my lectures, that I really shouldn't be there. I'm not someone who listens to lectures and actually gets anything out of it. And my notes..oh man theyre so bad. none of it ever makes any sense unless my teacher has a powerpoint leading the ideas and then i can expand with whatever the teacher has to say. I just feel purposeless and it's like im going through a midlife crisis already. ugh. 

I have this study guide that i should probably start filling out because i dont know anything about the test that i have to take tomorrow in Public Speaking. To be honest, all i care about concerning tomorrow is seeing Jodi, Shelley, CHel and Molly for the movies. 

I wish my brain could retain useful information and somehow this paper that i have to write can just appear out of thin air. <3 
i dont know anything about the structure and process of government and how it effects the decisions made on gay marriage. what the freaking jell-o mold man. 

oh well. this weekend will show if i have what it takes.
good job.]


-yeah that was from my first semester in college. i still dont know what im doing here. hhahahahahaha
just kidding...but really.
For a good laugh or smile, heres a Jack in the Box commercial.
im STILL laughing from seeing it on tv:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I think about all the time. I tell myself that everyone isn't meant to live this city life. There are millions of possible ways of living. College and the careers in America isn't the only way to live (or not live). I just need my degrees so I can try it out- and then if not- raise some money so I can leave and work at a Vineyard and live off the land! yesss! lol